In the first few weeks, we had fun with Dr Sujit, Ms Mikia and Mr Vincent at
the Wudang Mountain and Red Cliff. We then had Dr Tan, Mr Lee and Ms Chuah at
the one day Wuhan tour, strawberry picking farm and the Three Gorges Trip. I am
very grateful to them for taking care of us, joking with us and hanging out
with us as well as playing with us. We had two birthday surprises; one was for
Dr Sujit and another one for Trevin. I have got to know more friends and got
closer with the friends I known earlier. I have always been a burden to my
roommates where I am like a little girl always processing in the brain, not in
the situation, eating like a small child that drops a bit of food and dropping
everything in my hands. Also, ever since I fell sick, I was being taken care of
by them as if I was the youngest in the family. With my friends around, I am
always a younger sister to Kenneth and Li Si with them always concerning about
me. With Dr Tan and Ms Chuah around, I am the little girl being taken care by
two very young mums. All of them gave me a nickname called Chiam Sai Princess. I
was really having princess treatment with all of them taking care of me so a
VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME IN THE FIVE WEEKS!
As we land on Singapore, we clapped and cheered in the plane as if we
own the plane. Most of us was so excited and walked quickly to get our luggage.
I was the fastest. I gave MsChuah, DrTan and some of the girls a hug and went
off to meet my parents. With this, it marks the end of my Wuhan Trip. I am so
going to miss the happy and sad but memorable times we had in Wuhan with all my
friends and lecturers! LOVE ALL OF YOU! JJJ
It was definitely hard on you to have fallen so sick during the trip! However, there is a sliver lining to this situation - you have found many true friends that will stay by you in times of need! That is something rare, valuable and should be treasured. :)
ReplyDeleteWhy Chiam sai princess? Okay back to the topic. I totally agree with you that when you were sick, your friends took care of you, and Dr Tan and Miss Chuah were like moms, because I experienced almost the same thing. And yes, I felt like a burden too. But then I realized that there were people who really cared for us. Even if we are not very close to someone, they would still bother to ask if we were alright. I found that a very sweet and touching gesture. From this trip, we have learnt to take care of each other since our parents aren’t around, and our family became our friends and teachers.
ReplyDelete-the innocent neighbour, Clarissa
As long as you recover and could go home healthily, in one piece, we will be happy and at a peace of mind!:) Not forgetting, Peipei took care of you as well! Peipei was like the female version of Kenneth. Both of them really took care of you like professionals and experienced parents. I have a lot to learn from them.
ReplyDeletePLEASE CONTINUE DRINKING LOTS OF WATER! In this warm weather and sudden change in climate, please take good care of yourself!!! Drink water! Now! Cheers!:)
P.S. You spelt Travin's name wrongly. haha!
i'm so glad we managed to meet on this trip. if we didnt go on this trip, we would have never met and became friends. it was a fun time living with everyone and also pulling pranks on everyone together. i will miss the 5 weeks we all spent together.
ReplyDeleteps. i'm surprised the boarder reopened ;)
Hello, glad you're feeling better now! Thanks for always offering me food hehehe *virtual hug* I'll see you around in school!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome 5 weeks :-)
Hey HuiTing, I am glad that you are feeling better after falling sick. However, please do take good care of yourself even though you have just recovered.
ReplyDeleteI am also glad to have met you through this trip, you are a nice, friendly and someone who anyone can talk to very easily. I like your easy going character and I hope that you can continue to have it with you.
See you around in school when the semester starts! :)