TOGETHER~

TOGETHER~

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day THIRTY - 2 April 2013

Counting down to 5 more days back in Singapore! Although I just recovered from my sickness, I was fit enough to do my Forensic Presentation in the morning. My group and I did on Fingerprint Analysis. We had activities. First activity is for them to check on their own fingerprints on the shape and characteristics as we explained. Secondly we had a mini Crime scene for them where they have to find whose fingerprint were on which object by using the techniques we taught them earlier on. Some took a longer time than the other but was completed in a great experience for them. After us, we had handwriting analysis presentation. I have learnt on how to check for handwriting by using tracing paper on my own. There is the dot and line method as well as the slant method. It was very interesting and unique as different people have different handwriting. We went for lunch after this. The last two presentations continued after lunch. We had the shoe prints analysis first. We could actually use simple items to get our shoe print like an alcohol spray, a paper and flour. It was fun. Lastly we had the blood splatter presentation. It was done by Joel’s group; as usual it was funny with all the acts. We did a few activities like identifying the various pattern of blood splatter. The day ended with Kenneth still taking care of me, watching my meals. Hope my appetite comes back soon! J

No comments:

Post a Comment