Day TWENTYTWO - 25 March 2013
Today is the
twenty-second day in Wuhan. We had an interesting IS lecture on the traditional
paper cutting. Before this lesson, I had very little information on paper
cutting, but known of many people who can do it and seen the different design
especially during Chinese New Year. In this lesson, the teacher showed us the
different design and even did a paper cutting on the spot, using it to teach. I
was more interested in the design of the historical people in Water Margin (水浒传).
We tried the simpler paper cutting, using the techniques the teacher taught us.
Through this
lesson, I learn the traditional paper cutting which I find it a great
experience as paper cutting is very rarely seen in us especially the young
people nowadays. It was a great lesson learnt! After the paper cutting session,
we were free to go and most of us would probably go back to the hostel to
prepare for our IS Presentation tomorrow! Hope everything goes well tomorrow! J
No comments:
Post a Comment