TOGETHER~

TOGETHER~

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day THIRTYTWO - 4 April 2013

Counting down to three more days back in Singapore! In the afternoon, we had our test for Forensic Science. It was a hard paper though. After the test, we decided to go town to shop. Once again, I see how the locals shop in town. They would bargain at everything they want to buy and they would always stare at us as we speak English or judging us as we walk around the shop and bought nothing from them. So for me, I bought a film camera as it was cheap and I thought of getting it for my sister since she wants it long ago. On a second thought, I used it myself to take pictures here before I go back Singapore to leave some memories. I bought a film and used it the next day with all the lights. I had Benjamin and Jodie to teach me how to operate it. Then, for dinner, we had western food again. This time, the western food we had was not as good as it was the first time we had it. Firstly, the food was not as good as the first time we had. Then, the service was not good, we had to take our own utensils and our orders are mixed up easily. Although it was disappointing, I believe all of us had fun shopping in the relax mode as exams were over! At night, I went over to watch drama with Kenneth, WenKai and HaoYi at the guys’ room. The day ended where I fell asleep at Kenneth’s bed. J
*Will upload the pictures taken by new camera after i develope it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment