Rise and Shine! Counting down to one more day back in Singapore! I wake
up early as I had the full 8hours of sleep! J
MsChuah made me milo for breakfast and we watched video together with DrTan. It
was early and I know the rest have not waked up. Only at about 12noon, I went
back to the hostel to bath and get ready for lunch at the steamboat restaurant.
For the last time, we had our lunch at the Steamboat restaurant, the one which
we eat it in two ways. We actually planned to go for karaoke session after
lunch but we ended up shopping. I bought sunglasses and PEJOY to be brought back
to Singapore. After which, we went back to pack our luggage. Many of us had a
hard time with the weight and not the space of our luggage. DrTan actually
bought a weighing machine for all of us to weigh the luggage. Lucky for me, my
luggage was only 18.1kg. Many of my friends’ luggages were over 20kg. At night,
we went to the street shops for the last time. We bought the food that we would
miss the most after we are back in Singapore like the BBQ chicken wings and the
crepe. After which, we went for shopping as many of us want to spend every RMB
that we had left. Many of the street shop vendors recognizes us and knowing
that we are leaving soon, they treat us friendly and gave us a little more
discount. After that, I went back first as I am going to teachers’ hostel to
sleep again! (SORRY DRTAN AND MSCHUAH FOR BEING A BURDEN!) But before I sleep, I
watch some videos with them. I was sleepy during the second video that we
watched and they stopped it to let me have my sleep! I really felt that I was
being taken care by two really young mums! I had a great night sleep with Dr
Tan, which I hope she and Ms Chuah did! J
TOGETHER~
Monday, April 8, 2013
Day THIRTYTHR33 & THIRTY4OUR - 5 & 6 April 2013
Counting down to two more days back in Singapore! Today I wake up
early without any alarm or people waking me up. I guess this is because I am in
relaxing mode. I went to check if any more people were awake and could go
breakfast with me. Slowly, one by one was awake. Kenneth and I went to Jodie’s
room. She was talking with Benjamin while PeiPei was sleeping. It was bad but
fun that we went to wake PeiPei up. We mess with her blanket and Kenneth went
sitting on her bed shaking it. We were totally awaken by all the disturb we
create for them and having fun! It was a holiday for the local student because
of QingMing festival that some shops were not open. We then went for breakfast
for JaJiangMian (炸酱面) that was open at that time. In the afternoon, some of
them went to another place in town to shop. I was told that the place was full
of branded shops like Zara and the price were almost similar to Singapore. I was
lucky that I did not go if not I would waste the time there. However, I can see
that most of them had a great time shopping! After which at about 9pm, we went
over to DrTan and MsChuah’s hostel to play games. We played bridge and a new
game called saboteur. At about 930pm where the rest are all gathered, the place
was noisy but we were having lots of fun. I stopped playing and went to watch
video with Ms Chuah. The day ended where I sleep with MsChuah at her bed! J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment