TOGETHER~

TOGETHER~

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day THIRTYONE - 3 April 2013

Counting down to 4more days back in Singapore! Today we had our last IS lesson on Business Development. Our teacher taught us a few business skills. I was still in recovery mode that nothing the teacher taught went in my mind. I was quite worried for my test the next day as well. I was feeling cold again that Li Si gave me her jacket. We also had a little ceremony where the Director of the Foreign Language School gave each of us a certificate of honor. Looking at the certificate, I know that we already had 4 weeks in Wuhan and our trip is coming to an end in a few more days. I just want to thank the local teachers and students for being a great host to us and allowing us to learn their culture by making friends with us and trying to make us feel home in Wuhan. I have learned a lot more Chinese culture especially the history part where I like the Three Kingdoms most. Through all the IS lesson, I can understand better their culture and through the people in Wuhan, I understand their living style as being different from us in Singapore. Once again, thank you to all the teachers in Wuhan University of Technology. The day ended where I study for my test the next day. J

No comments:

Post a Comment