Today is day
nineteen. We had our Forensic Science lecture in the morning about Forensic DNA
with Mr Lee. We had 2 straight hours of lecture with mini breaks in between.
The lecture was packed as the afternoon was a free slot to allow us to prepare
for our IS presentation. In the afternoon, my group members and I discussed for
the presentation and each of us look through each other speech. We were still
left with collating of the whole thing for the presentation and rehearsing of
it. In the evening, we went out for dinner. And AGAIN, we ate the same street
food. One of the stall owners was very kind to talk to me while I was waiting
for my food to be cooked. He told me that next week they will have to move to
the opposite street and that new stall will be coming over. He also says that
every week they will have to change their stall position and if I want to eat
their food it will be hard. Another stall owner also talked to us, knowing that
we are Singaporeans, told us that if they were to go Singapore to sell their
food, will it be possible! Jodie and I smiled and said of course and we would
want to buy from her if she really sells it in Singapore as Singapore do not
have the kind of food they sell here in China! I bet I am going to miss the
food in China after I am back in Singapore! As well as the cooling weather here
in China! Today ends with my friend, Karize, packing her stuffs where she is
trying to squeeze her new shoes and clothing into the luggage. Goodluck to her
and Goodnights as tomorrow will be a long day! J
No comments:
Post a Comment