TOGETHER~

TOGETHER~

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day ELEVEN - 14 March 2013

Today is day eleven in Wuhan also the White Valentine’s Day. Today was a free day for us to prepare our Crime Scene Presentation. My group members and I worked together to do the 10minutes video. We worked really hard that we ate Maggie Mee and drank milo for lunch. We finally complete it and tried to rehearse. We even got our classmate also our roommate, Li Si, to be our guinea pig and try to watch the presentation to solve our case. Also, we miss the outing with the rest to town today. Heard from Li Si that, town is selling all the things that we have in Singapore like Uniqlo and Starbucks. We were envy of her and make sure that we will go town one day during our next free day. In the evening when we were going for dinner, we tried to cross the road and went to the supermarket opposite. We walk all the way to the very inside of the streets to explore and saw many restaurants selling dog meat and rabbit meat. My friends were disgusted except for me and Karize even she owns two dogs. We quickly walk past the restaurants. We finally settle our dinner at a shop that sells noodles. I again try the 热干面. I was so hungry that I finish the noodle in less than 5minutes!

After which we continue walking and shopping. We went to a shop that sells mainly girl’s things. We were inside the shop for very long and my friends are checking out all the things like phone cases and nail polish. I stoned there thinking of the presentation tomorrow which I need to present. I finally bought a mask which prepares for the Red Cliff trip this Saturday. I have heard of Red Cliff from the movie as well as from my father who like history of China especially the Three Kingdoms Period. I am so looking forward for the Red Cliff Trip as I will be experiencing it for my father just like my previous trip to the Great Wall of China in BeiJing. Today ended with rehearse of my presentation and an early sleep to prepare fully for tomorrow! Goodnights! J

1 comment:

  1. HUITING, YOU STILL PROCESSING IS IT? TODAY IS DAY 12, YTD IS DAY 11. PROCESS WRONG.

    ReplyDelete