TOGETHER~

TOGETHER~

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day TWELVE - 15 March 2013

Today is day twelve. 15 March is the day that I am scared of. It is the day our results are released. Once I wake up, I log on to NPal and check the results. It was not as good as my friends, which I did poorer than last semester. My reaction was like ‘chey like that only’. I know my result would not be good from the start as common test had made me lose my confidence. As long as I know where I am going after I graduate I will be fine! J The first thing I did was to inform my parents through an online chat called QQ (a China MSN). They were a little disappointed but support me of my decision after graduation and glad that I planned my future properly although they do not want me to suffer so young like they did when they were at my age. That day we had our Crime Scene Presentation in the afternoon. I was the Forensic in the Presentation that I had to explain all the evidences that are found in the crime scene. I feel that it went well and we went for hotpot for dinner as a small celebration. We went for the two-in-one hotpot again, but this time with more people, our lecturers and the guys. We are a total of thirteen people, a very big group. We ordered our food and enjoy it all the way with two rounds of food, we are sure big eaters!
One thing is our shirt stink after the hotpot. Our lecturers separated from us and we continued walking. After walking a while, we decided to go play billiard with the guys


While Karize and PeiPei go shopping, the rest of us went to play billiard. We had a lot of fun as there were many funny shots like Wilson missing the balls and all the photo bombers! We made a lot of noise laughing and talking that the shop owner asks us to keep quiet in an angry tone. Those were that memories that we will have after returning to Singapore!
At first, we have one child in the car and then another childish teenager that could not fit into the car and still want to try.


We also have a lot of photo bombers all around.

It was an enjoyable and fun night for me, a way of releasing stress after knowing our results! And there, the day ends will me packing my bag for tomorrow’s Red Cliff Tour! J
Picture were all from Jodie as i was playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment